Eurail Serbia Pass
The Eurail Serbia Pass is the best way to explore Serbia's natural beauty by train. Travel between popular cities like Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Niš.
- Available for 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 travel days within 1 month.
- Take as many trains as you want on each travel day.
- If you're under 28, you can buy our discounted Youth Pass.
Now available as mobile Pass!
Travel paper-free across the country with our new mobile One Country Pass. Just choose a mobile Pass at checkout to travel using our app, where you can do everything from planning your trip to ticket inspection.
CONDITIONS OF THIS EURAIL PASS
- General conditions for everyone
- Only non-European residents can travel with a Eurail Pass. If you’re a European resident you can travel with an Interrail Pass.
- You cannot use the One Country Pass to travel to or from the country your Pass is valid in. The One Country Pass is only valid for travel with participating train, ferry and public transport companies in the country covered by your Pass.
- Most high-speed and night trains require a reservation at an additional cost.
- 1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class coaches. 2nd class Passes are only valid in 2nd class coaches.
- You need to activate your Eurail Pass within 11 months of the issue date. You can do this at a European train station, or online using our free activation service at checkout.
- All standard Eurail Passes are refundable or exchangeable if they are returned unused. Read our full Booking Conditions on Eurail.com.
- Additional conditions about our promotional Passes
- Promotional Eurail Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Additional conditions for Youth travelers
- To travel with a discounted Youth Pass, you must be aged from 12 up to and including 27 on the start date of the Eurail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Adults with Children
- Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a Eurail Pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during busy times.
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass. This doesn’t have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
- Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
- Children under 12 travel in the same travel class as the accompanying adult.
- Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a Youth Pass.